The Personal Loan Program of the Ghana Registered Nurses and Midwives Association (GRNMA)
Financial options have been provided for GRNMA-member nurses and midwives in partnership with Stanbic bank.
Simply follow these instructions to get the financial aid you’ve been hoping for.
- Visit http://www.ghananurses.org to access the GRNMA website.
- Find and click on the GRNMA STANBIC NURSE MIDWIFE CARE SOLUTIONS link on the home page.
- You should download and print the necessary application form. This includes the PERSONAL LOAN Application for Unsecured Personal Loans and Auto Loans, the PERSONAL OVERDRAFT LIMIT Application form for the Salad, i.e. Salary Advance, for new hires in the Health Sector, and the HOME LOAN Application form for mortgage coverage.
- Also Download and print the LETTER OF UNDERTAKING on the letterhead for your facility or institution.
- To get the GRNMA District Chairman and your facility head to sign the LETTER OF UNDERTAKING, complete the application form.
- Send the documents to Stanbic Bank by email at CustomerCare@stanbic.com.gh after scanning them. Make sure to provide a copy for the GRNMA headquarters at email@example.com.
After sending the email, Stanbic will contact you, and the funds will be deposited into your account.
As you look after your patients and clients, we care for you and want you to be financially secure.
Read also: UPNMG vrs GRNMA : The Benefits and Policies – Everything You Need To Know.