Garlic and ginger are well-known for their capacity to stimulate the immune function, alleviate flu symptoms and combat infections. These species have been used for centuries as food and medicine.
They exhibit anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, antioxidant and hypoglycemic properties leading to better overall health.
Below are the health benefits of ginger and garlic
- It has been used to sustain digestion and treat stomach upset diarrhea and nausea for more than 200 years.
- It helps to stimulate healthy sweating which can assist detoxification during cold and flu.
- It is a blood thinner that helps to lower both high blood pressure and blood triglycerides, that is; it regulates blood temperature.
- They help prevent heart disease.
- It helps to prevent cancer in the human body when mixed together or been used to cook.
- The invigorating properties of garlic protect the skin from the effect of free radicals and slow down the depletion of collagen which leads to loss of elasticity in aging skin.
- An asthma patient should not consume garlic, it may cause side effect
- Don’t consume more than 2-3 garlic in a day.
Hi. The https://thenoblehealth.com site is great: it
has a lot of valuable information and is easy
to find. I learned a lot from here, so I want to ask
about a recommended book as the best natural remedies:
What do you think, it’s worth buying, is it too cheap?
Thanks and hugs!
cool site. Cheers for posting.